Appspotr AB is a publicly trading Swedish company that was founded in 2006. We are a no-code/low-code app-building platform.
Working for Appspotr as a part of our development team
- Understanding and implementing requirements
- Iterating based on feedback
- Coming up with creative and efficient solutions
- Working at the Appspotr office in Colombo
Technologies we use
- Golang, Docker, Postgres, AWS (RDS, ECS, ECR, DynamoDB, …)
- Github Actions + AWS CodeBuild for automation of testing and deployment Opportunities to learn
- Improve your Golang knowledge/Learn Golang
- Get exposure to a lot of modern tools & services used in backend development
- Basic knowledge of Golang Or strong knowledge in any other backend language (Python, Node, Java, DotNet Core)
- Write clean & structured code
- Follow general best practices
- A good understanding of SQL is required
- Understanding of NoSQL is a plus (we combine both)
- Understanding of how to build REST APIs is a must
- Being able to think outside of the box and come up with creative solutions
Basic knowledge of the following CLI tools
Avery’s good spoken English level is required Temporary work-from-home arrangement.
IT equipment is provided once you start work with us.