Founded in 1978, Antler Group of Companies comprises 6 subsidiaries that feature a variety of industries. While housing more than 1300 employees in its portfolio Antler dispenses its services to various multinational & national organizations. Antler’s trust towards seeking cutting-edge technologies, innovative processes, and strong work ethics has given it a great stronghold in each of its industries. Antler plans to support this great enterprise by looking for individuals who emerge with immense passion and commitment in performance, respect for another, and strong regard for work ethics.
• Managing records and receipts
• Preparing balance sheets
• Processing invoices
• Reconciling daily, monthly, and yearly transactions
• Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
Educational & Other Qualifications and Requirements :
• AAT qualification recognized, Accounting qualifications and successful completion of GCE A/L s in Commerce stream
• Ability to work in a computerized Environment
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Must be a good team player and preferably below 25 years of age
The selected individuals will receive an attractive and competitive remuneration package.
Manager – Human Resources,
Antler Group of Companies (Pvt) Ltd.,
170, Madapatha Road,