We are looking Manager for mini super market express which mainly focus on rural community to experience the standard essentials.
The individual should be capable enough to bring customer obsession to life in a retail environment.
- Identify areas of opportunity, determine root causes, and seek support to implement solutions to continuously improve the overall objectives of the supermarket.
- Allocate resources where the investment has the highest payback
- Lead business planning and budgeting process for the assigned businesses.
- Monitor market trends and feeds relevant consumer and information to our Insights Department.
- Secure pricing and promotional programs that align with internal guidance.
- In-depth knowledge of Consumer Goods.
- Minimum 03 to 04 years working experience as super market manager
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results.
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft
- Office including PowerPoint and Excel with ability to perform numerous advanced functions.
- Communication Skill — Sinhala and English
- (Tamil will be added advantage).
- Accommodations are available.
Interested candidates are invited to send CVs to the email mentioning the post applied for, in the subject line of the mail.