Join us to drive innovation for startups and enterprises
Villvay is a Digital Product Development Consultancy helping businesses across 4 continents, create value with technology. Our solutions are driven by an undying WILL that keeps us constantly thinking out of the box to find a WAY to create amazing Digital Products that will blow our customer’s minds! (Not literally). If you are highly enthusiastic about the future of technology, smart in problem-solving, and relentless in your pursuits, you are what we are looking for.
In this role, you will engage in extensive business partnering activities with key stakeholders. We are passionate about creating a team where everyone feels valued, supported, and excited to contribute their best. You will be instrumental in making sure we offer a world-class experience to all our employees,
Role and Responsibilities
Talent Acquisition and Culture
• Recruit top talent that aligns with workforce plans that support the overall business and growth goals.
• Optimize the recruiting and onboarding process to ensure an outstanding candidate experience.
• Monitor recruitment effectiveness and implement efforts that help establish a pipeline of qualified talent.
• Be an advocate for our core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our culture and core beliefs.
• Drive engagement, culture, change initiatives and implement new plans.
Learning And Development
• Build onboarding and learning & development programs that drive employee performance in a business-focused, data-informed, and metric-driven way.
• Coach and provide feedback to our leadership team and partner with them to develop programs that prepare high-potential team members for advancement.
Rewards And Recognition
• Develop and recommend compensation and benefits packages, ensuring that team members are properly compensated, and performance is aligned with their performance goals.
• Contribute to setting up Career Growth plans, Succession plans, and Rewards and Recognition programs.
• Maintain and track evaluation cycles for each individual while working with relevant Leads and Managers on the evaluation process; ensure completion of the evaluation process and finalized reward plans are implemented.
• Continuously improve and enhance the evaluation process by customizing to best practices and the company culture.
• Be responsible for all activities related to employee payroll, respective statutory reporting while ensuring compliance.
- 7+ years of People Operations and/or HR business partnering experience in high growth, fast-paced environment
- A deep sense of empathy and understanding for the needs of diverse groups of people
- A tactful, and graceful communicator — you intuitively find the right tone in every situation and are natural at collaborating. Smart, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, and excited to bring out the best in people
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including strong active listening skills
- Leadership skills with an ability to influence Senior Management
- Experience in a software development environment is a major plus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The positive, can-do attitude required with an interest for lifelong learning Systems-thinker
- You have strong experience identifying problems, you love using data to make decisions, you design and implement effective system/process solutions
- You’re bold, creative, and unafraid to experiment and push the boundaries on creating new practices that help us create a uniquely great organisation
Villvay provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity or sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected status.
077 6913 793