Expired on: Apr 10, 2022
- On a posting in a John Keells Group company?
- Joining one of the top 6 BPM companies in the country ?
- Access to world class training including Data analytics, ERP systems, lean and RPA
- Handle accounting for a global real estate giant based in Australia?
- Familiarize yourself with Australian accounting processes?
- Handle receipting and invoicing for a real estate management company
- Responsible for postings, clearing on an ERP system
- Handle Bank reconciliations and customer account reconciliations
- Coordinate with clients in Australia on query resolution
- Part qualified in ACCA, CIMA , CMA or CA or graduate in accounting
- 1-2 years experience
- Good written communication in English
- Experience in Accounts receivable will be an advantage
What you will receive
- An entry point to the John Keells Group
- Training on world class ERP systems including
- Access to some of the best training in the industry including Lean , Power BI , Advanced – Excel , communication and RPA
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA , CIMA , CA level 1
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic , friend , exciting and fun filled environment
- Opportunity to be a part of John Keells Group CSR initiatives and Group activities
- Accelerate your learning and growth in finance career
- Exposure to Australian accounting practices
Sorry! This job has expired.