One of the well-reputed companies seeks to recruit a suitably qualified person for the above position in the Sri Lanka office on a permanent basis. We would like the successful candidates to start as soon as possible.
This role will be system unit and code testing, as well as undertaking user acceptance testing (UAT) and regression testing, to ensure quality control and that all changes released to live are functional and fit for purpose.
We provide an engaging and creative work environment with excellent benefits for the right candidate.
You should have the following skills and experience, which you may have gained through voluntary activities or paid employment:
- Ability to demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to review, monitor, and make recommendations following testing.
- General interest in IT
- Prepare basic reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out.
- Ability to follow instructions, Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Good communication and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach.
- The offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references including a police report.
There will be a competitive remuneration package on offer which includes after probation period:
- A friendly work environment and training throughout the career path
- Medical benefits, Insurance Cover
- Travel Allowance
- Sports club subsidy