Expired on: Nov 6, 2023
ESOFT Group is comprised of more than 650 employees diversified into industries like education, IT, agriculture, travel and tourism, and international education. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team.
What you will learn:
- How to attract the right candidate for available vacancies and interview scheduling.
- How pre- and post-onboarding activities are done for a successful employee onboarding.
- To arrange employee engagement initiatives covering different employee segments of the organization.
- How to arrange training and analysis of training feedback.
- Fundamentals of HR Operations.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Graduate/ undergraduate in Human Resources Management from a recognized university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Contributing team member.
- Strong desire to meet deadlines.
Please email your resume to [email protected] on or before 30 October 2023.
Sorry! This job has expired.