Permanent, Hybrid working, Full-time
Serendipity is a full-service digital agency that leverages comprehensive business & technology solutions across a range of diverse industries. Serendipity specialises in strategy and consultancy, digital marketing, and website development.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an established digital agency based in London working closely with an experienced digital team in Sri Lanka and London.
• Create engaging and compelling content for various online channels. Develop both short-form and long-form copy that resonates with the target audience.
• Work closely with various teams and stakeholders to assess project needs, understand objectives, and contribute to crafting effective messaging strategies.
• Edit and proofread written materials to maintain high standards of quality and accuracy.
• Ability to follow project briefs and guidelines to meet the specific needs and objectives.
• Display versatility in your copywriting skills, adapting your writing style to suit different formats, platforms, and target audiences.
• Work closely with the SEO and Social team to create content in line with the client’s brand guidelines and content briefs set out by the SEO team.
• Maintaining ongoing content and social content calendars to make sure all scheduled content is published on time.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
• An excellent, versatile copywriter.
• Exceptional grammar skills.
• Proven ability to create compelling and accurate content across different formats.
• Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects.
• Team player and self-starter, able to manage own workload.
• Exceptionally driven and motivated with a strong desire to exceed objectives & KPIs.
• Expresses a strict attention to detail.
If you believe you have the experience and the skills for this position, please email your CV along with your previous work to [email protected]